Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bring Fido

If I could I would bring my dogs with me everywhere but that's not possible. So when I do go on hiking trips or any trip that I know I will be spending a great deal of time outdoors I try to make arrangements to bring my dogs. My favorite website to gather pet-friendly information for travel is BringFido.com. This website offers information on pet-friendly accommodations, air travel and attractions. I often check this website when I go on my hiking trips. It lists over 6,000 trails I can take my dogs on. Hiking just isn't the same without them and I have not been on a trail once without my dogs. This website also provides pet businesses such as pet sitting, grooming and training. There is also a forum where animal lovers gather to discuss or ask questions. My favorite feature is looking at all the photos people have posted. The dogs just look so happy to be part of the family vacation. So if you have dogs and can't stand to leave them behind this website is ideal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment